Medigate is an easy to maintain, ready to run, affordable healthcare HMS solution from Chinar Softech suited for small & medium hospitals and nursing homes. Medigate which is a complete Hospital management Software, is being used by number of doctor owned hospitals and chain of clinics that have harvested the exceptional value offered through innovation and relevant business practices.
- Duration: 1 week
- Delivery: Very Fast
Medigate hospital management software consists of more than 20 modules to enable hospitals add new departments as they grow. Delivers peace of mind through an unmatched bundle of benefits and has helped improve hospital efficiency, multiply profits and save valuable management time.
Take your hospital to higher levels through our hospital transformation service offerings such as pharmacy optimization and management, in-patient revenue management, Activity Based Costing and laboratory efficiency management With an immaculate record of on time delivery, rapid implementation skills through operational excellence and customer intimacy management backed by a pro-active support team, we serve 25 – 500 bedded hospitals, hospital chains and nursing homes spread across India, Africa and the Middle East.
Why Medigate-Hospital Management Software?
- World’s First Ever Mid-Segment Hospital Management System
- Easy to learn & Operate-No Training Required
- Highly Modular- To Suit Each Hospital’s Need
- Multiple Tier Server Architecture-Scale Easily-Thousands of Users
- Best Affordable Price
How MediGate-HMS benefits Customer?
- Better visibility, control, and efficiency to improve your services through Enhanced healthcare experience
- Provide clinical information to doctors at a mouse – click
- Almost Nil – wait time for patient discharge and payment settlement. A single- click generated, consolidated bill to the patient for all services availed.
- Improved hospital administration
- Reduced administration costs due to better tracking of expenses.
- Reporting, and effective management of beds and hospital inventory
- Mitigating cost and compliance issues
- Maximized asset utilization through integrated asset maintenance
- Improved inventory management by supplier consolidation
- High-Tech ICU/Ward Alert System
- Effective monitoring and management of clinical staff
The Registration module is an integrated patient management system, which captures complete and relevant patient information.
- Patient Registration Details
- Inpatient & Outpatient Registration
- Appointment Scheduling (Patient/Doctor wise)
- Doctor’s Schedule Summary
- Doctor’s Daily Schedule List
- Patient Visit History
- Patient Visit Slip
The Patient Billing module handles all types of billing for long-term care. This module facilitates cashier and billing operations for different categories of patients like Outpatient, Inpatient and Referral. It provides automatic posting of charges related to different services like bed charges, lab tests conducted, medicines issued, consultant’s fee, food, beverage and telephone charges etc. The Billing Screens is used for In-patient and Outpatient Billing and Invoicing. Further more the charges for various services rendered can be recorded through service module and this can be used for billing purposes.
- Payment Modes / Details
- Patient Billing Details
- Automatic Room & Medicine Charges
- Auto-generated Codes & Billing Criteria
The Outpatient module serves as an entry point to schedule an appointment with the Hospital Resident Doctor or Consultant Doctor for Medical Consultations and diagnosis. This module supports doctors to take better and timely consultation decisions by providing instant access to comprehensive patient information. External Doctors visit to in patients can be defined as “Doctor Category”. Some patients may avail only the hospital facilities like Lab, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, and Physiotherapy and so on.
- Patient Appointments
- Daily/Weekly Schedule Summary
- Appointment Scheduling/Rescheduling Facility
- Outpatient Medical Observation Details
- Investigation & Treatment History
The inpatient module is designed to take care of all the activities and functions pertaining to Inpatient Management. This module automates the day-to-day administrative actives and provides instant access to other modules, which leads to a better patient care. It provides comprehensive data pertaining to Admission of Patients & Ward Management: Availability of beds, Collection of advance and so on. The Inpatient module also deals with Ward Management: Shifting from one ward to the other, Bed availability, nursing notes, charge slip and so on.
- Admission Request
- IP Medical Observation
- Discharge Notification Summary
- Expected Date & Time of Discharge
Pharmacy module deals with the automation of general workflow and administration management process of a pharmacy. This module deals with the activities such as:
- Purchase Order
- Maintenance of Medicine Inventory
- Goods Receipt
- Stock in Hand Reports
- Service Master : This master gives the details about package details, Group detail.
- Room Type Master : This gives the details about Room Type (Ex: Private, Semi-private, Deluxe, ICU, Suite etc) and their charges.
The MediGate installs and runs on every version of Windows7, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, Windows XP (including Tablet PC version), Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000 and Windows NT 4.0, with latest service pack installed. As for the future version of Windows, we always check the operation of the program under the latest beta platforms from Microsoft Corporation.
No. MediGate is bundled with all the required software. No additional software or run time libraries are needed for its installation or operation.
MediGate has no special hardware requirements. We even encourage solo practitioners and small practices to first try their existing equipment. We constantly measure the performance of our program and make adjustments to ensure that it run smoothly even on low-end computers. The computer on which the MediGate is installed can be a normal desktop PC or a portable PC.
MediGate is packaged and come with fully featured install and uninstall capabilities. It takes only a few clicks to install the product and even less to uninstall it completely.
All our software is thoroughly scanned for viruses before any distribution. Also, unlike some applications that install a variety of assorted tools and files all over your system, our software has been designed to make the minimum possible number of changes to your computer.
Need more information on MediGate? Write to us and we’ll try to answer your question as quickly as possible.